Skip to main content

Transfer of Entitlements

EURAXESS Assistance





Transfer of entitlements

Use of Foreign Academic Titles in Switzerland: In Switzerland, in the absence of national legislation, it has become customary to use foreign academic titles which have been awarded by state-recognized universities in the course of a bona fide study programme in their original form.