- Research Field
- Formal sciencesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciences
- Funding Type
- FundingMobility Incoming
- Career Stage
- First Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)
- European Research Programme
- H2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
WIT is a highly competitive, merit-based, International Fellowship Programme aimed at attracting 16 Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs) to Navarra, through two international calls. Navarra is a region in the north of Spain, near the border with France, renowned for its higher Education System and its high quality of life.
What it is funded
This second call will offer 8 contracts to develop a 36 months stay in order to develop a innovative doctoral thesis project and a Doctoral Programme. WIT Programme is committed to offer the doctoral fellows the best facilities to run their researchs, and the best environment and support for their activities. The fellows assisted by an academic supervisor and industrial mentor, will draw up a Personal Development Plan (PDP) aimed at establishing a tailored career development strategy.
Additionally, the fellows will take part in:
- Research and training activities organised by the hosting research group.
- Interdisciplinary and inter-sectorial skills trainings offered by both universities and by partner industrial organizations.
- Universities cultural and sport life.
- Automotive-Mechatronics & Advanced Manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence applied as a cross sectional area to each of the previous research lines
Host recruiting universities
- Public University of Navarre (UPNA) https://www.unavarra.es/home
- University of Navarra (UNAV) https://en.unav.edu/
Early-Stage Researches of any nationality that comply with MSCA mobility rule, hold a degree entitling them to embark on to doctorate, have not been awarded with a doctoral degree and be able to communicate and understand English fluently (written and spoken-B2 level at least must be certificated).
- Full time contract (up to 36 months)
- Gross salary (living allowance) of 32.400€ per annum. The salary will include (Spanish law) all corresponding benefits such as national social security & health insurance, pension deductions, employee tax and maternity/paternity leave, etc.)
- Family allowance of 3.600 € per annum for ESRs with family and/or dependent, additionally included in the gross salary.
- Relocation expenses (mobility allowance) up to 2.400 €.
- Personal research budget up to 4.800 € per annum for each ESR
- Travel allowance up to 2.400 € per annum for each ESR
All applications MUST BE SENT via an on-line application system which can be accessed on the website: https://bit.ly/WitNavarraEuraxess
Aplication dates: 18 January-18 March 2023
- Organisation name
- Government of Navarre
- Organisation Country
- More Information
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.